Monday, January 27, 2014

Surfing in Tamarindo

Spent the weekend in Tamarindo...with strep throat. :( Nothing could keep me from the waves though. I had been looking forward to learning how to surf most out of anything this whole trip, and nothing was going to stand in my way! I rented a board for $10 for the whole day and went out with some friends to learn how. It was an absolute blast!!! Definitely something I will be doing again! I can't believe I waited this long to get out on a surfboard, but I definitely won't wait that long before I get on one again! After surfing, everyone went out, but I had enough for the day. It was back to the hotel for me, and I slept right through breakfast the next morning! A fun trip to Tamarindo, and a longgggg bus ride home. (SO much traffic!) I'm back in San Jose now and working on lots of school projects. I can't wait to experience the adventures the coming week has to bring!